The 5th album release from DALI marks our 35-year Anniversary. Therefore we decided to raise the bar and re-think the entire concept of our audiophile demo releases.
This double LP compilation contains no less than 17 tracks, featuring some of Denmark’s best artists/groups - from as many different musical genres. Each track has been recorded live in the legendary Medley Studios in Copenhagen exclusively for this release. This includes all instruments, musicians, separate microphone set-ups and necessary mixing gear.
The LP's are printed on 180 gr. audiophile black vinyl.
Each of the 17 tracks are either brand new material or the musicians' re-take on their own or others material. The dogma was simple: Create music with nerve, presence and authenticity and with minimal use (if any) of compression and Auto-Tune – with all instruments, lead vocals and backing vocals recorded on the spot.
Long live great music, great recordings and great audio systems.
More info at our website: Thirtyfive Years Vol. 5
THIRTYFIVE YEARS LP TRACKLIST
- Hush - "Up to the Mountain" (3:06)
- Erann DD - "Sugar Man" (4:33)
- Caroline Henderson - "Be Here Now" (4:04)
- Go Go Berlin - "Plastic Sky" (4:46)
- Operazione - "Il Core Vi Dono" (4:21)
- Oh Land - "Desert Island" (5:07)
- Jacob Dinesen - "Dancing Devil" (4:30)
- GinmanBlachmanDahl - "Eight Bars on the Way Home" (4:56)
- Wangel - "Time to Eat" (4:22)
- LiveStrings - "Norwegian Sunset" (4:01)
- Thorbjørn Risager & The Black Tornado - "I'm Not Givin' In" (4:27)
- Jacob Bellens - "Beneath a Cloud" (5:14)
- Dreamers' Circus - "Casper" (3:18)
- Pernille Rosendahl - "Feet on the Ground" (4:33)
- Dúné - "Hedonism" (3:42)
- Rhino - "Summer in the City" (4:08)
- Zar Paulo - "Hills" (2:59)